Friday, October 30, 2015

Timed writing 3

Instructions Not Included is my favorite movie because it has comedy but also it has a very sad scenes, especially the ending. This movie has one of my favorite Latino actor, Eungenio Derbez. I think anyone who watches and has watched this movie really likes it. I never get bored of watching this movie.
The movie is about a single Latino dad,  who has a white daughter and her mom left them because she thought she wouldn't be able to raise a daughter. Later on the mom comes back and wants to take her daughter from Valentin, the dad, and this really scares him. Both parents fight to convince the little girl, Maggie, to chose who she wants to live with. The ending is very sad though because unfortunately, the little girl dies. What I love about this movie is how it shows how much Valentin goes through just to be a good father for Maggie and the love that he has for her is very noticeable.
I would definitely recommend this movie to anyone. It will make you laugh and cry all at the same time. Not only will it entertain you but it can also teach you many valuable lessons. 


2 comments:

  1. Nice conclusion! One thing you have to look out for is assuming things. In your first paragraph you mentioned how everyone who has seen this movie likes it, but if someone disagrees they wont want to read the rest of your paper. However, you did convince me to see this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen this. You make a convincing case for this movie. Mimi

    ReplyDelete